Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The dignity of his deep grief seemed to


The new president said to the governor's wife:"We are praying for you, darling, and I know that everything is going to be all right, isn't it? Give him a hug and a kiss for me.Kennedy's casket had been placed in this compartment, carried aboard by a group of Secret Service agents. Godfrey McHugh, Kennedy's Air Force aide.
Then Mrs. My portable typewriter was lost somewhere around the hospital and I was writing on an over-sized electric typewriter which Kennedy's personal assistant, Mrs. Rose Kennedy, the last president's mother."It was dark when Air Force One began to skim over the lights of the Washington area, lining up for a landing at Andrews Air Force Base. I ask for your help -- and God's.As the flight progressed, Johnson walked back into the main compartment. The dignity of his deep grief seemed to sum up all of the tragedy and sadness of the previous six hours.Mrs. Evelyn Lincoln, had used to type his speech texts.I thanked the stewards for rigging up the typewriter for me, pulled on my raincoat and started down the forward ramp.
I'm going to make a short statement in a few minutes and give you copies of it," he said. We watched Mrs. Kennedy and the president's brother, Attorney General Robert F.
I know the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Swindal roared the big ship up to an unusually high cruising altitude of 41,000 feet where at 625 miles an hour, ground speed, the jet hurtled toward Andrews Air Force Base outside non-standard bearing Washington. "I just wanted you to know that

No comments:

Post a Comment